- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements).
- You will not use Techsta to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Techsta, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Techsta functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement or our policies.
- You own all of the content and information you post on Techsta, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings.
5.1 In addition, for content which is covered by intellectual property rights, like business information, market intelligence, photos, and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to use any IP content that you post on, or in connection with, K2 and Techsta (IP License).
5.2 When you delete IP content, this is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
5.3 When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you.
5.4 When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including Techsta personnel, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e. your name and profile picture).
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Techsta, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Techsta safe, but we cannot guarantee this. We need your help to keep Techsta safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post on Techsta, or send to Techsta users, unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not collect Users’ content or information, or otherwise access Techsta, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme on Techsta.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious codes.
- You will not solicit login information or accessing an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user and / or Techsta employee or business associate.
- You will not post content (including linked websites) that: is offensive, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise contravene our policies, we reserve the right to disable your account.
- You will not use our copyright material, Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by us with our prior written permission.
- You will not post on Techsta anyone’s personal information without their consent, including identification documents or sensitive financial information.
- You will not tag users or send mass email invitations to non-users without their consent. Techsta offers social and professional reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
- You will provide your real names and information, including, but not limited to, applicable company formation/registration, details such as passport, insurance policies, Date of birth, Gender, Marital status, Job history (including information relating to placements through us), Educational history, qualifications & skills, Visa and other right, to work or identity information, Passport/identity card and photograph, Bank details, National insurance and/or tax (for example payroll) information, income related information such as your current remuneration, pensions and benefits arrangements, next of kin and family details, contact details of referees, personal information relating to hobbies, interests and pastimes, Information contained in references and pre-employment (such as criminal records) checks from third parties, other sensitive personal information such as health records (see ‘Sensitive Personal Data’ section below), Information on your interests and needs regarding future employment, both directly and inferred, for example from jobs viewed or articles read on our website, extra Information about you that you or your referees choose to tell us or the client chooses to tell us about you, or that we find from other third party sources such as job sites, IP addresses, dates, times and frequency with which you access our services, Information on your interests and needs regarding future employment, both directly and inferred, for example from jobs viewed or articles read on our website.
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Techsta, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without our permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use community features such as discussion groups and messaging for your own commercial purposes such as advertising or soliciting.
- You will not use Techsta if you are under the age of 16.
- You will not use Techsta for any illegal or immoral purposes.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it, if we believe it is appropriate to do so (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a User’s actual name).
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms or our policies.
- You will not post content or take any action on Techsta that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates any laws.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Techsta if we believe that it violates these Terms, our policies, or any applicable law. We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same. If we remove your content on the basis that we believe that it infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to discuss this with us.